What is Mission Friends?
The preschool missions organization of WMU®.
- For preschoolers, birth through kindergarten.
- Preschoolers become aware of God’s love, and they learn that others need to hear about this good news!
- Preschoolers are involved in learning, praying, giving, and doing missions.
- Preschoolers learn of missions work in North America and throughout the world.
- Each month, preschoolers learn of a missionary in a different place.
- Hands-on activities
- Sensory activities
- Bible thoughts
- Cultural learning activities
- Mission stories
- Helping others
- During regular church activities
- During special meetings or church activities
- During the worship hour
- In a child-care center
- In a Parents’ Day Out program
- In a home or park
Phone:502-839-3415 Fax:502-859-2317 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org